They say never start a diet on a Monday, though I’m not really sure who “they” are.
So I’m starting on a Monday.
And you know what? I feel good about it! I don’t like to give up and I don’t like to fail. This is going to work!
Following is my Monday meal plan:
Monday (total: 1454 calories):
- 75g oatmeal + 1.5% milk + 111g banana + dash of cinnamon
- Coffee + 1.5% milk
- Sandwich: 2 pieces rye bread + 1 slice goat cheese + 1 large slice turkey ham + lettuce + plum tomato
- 1 cup home-made chicken soup + carrots
- 120g Corn-fed chicken + several radishes + 1tbsp low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups green juice: kale, spinach, cucumber, ginger, pineapple, apple
- 190g Greek yogurt light + 18g honey + 11g dried goji berries
I don’t want to spend the rest of my days weighing food, so I was first creating portion sizes how I think they should/could be and then weighing them, which is why some of my portion amounts are odd numbers (like 18g or 11g).
A healthy life isn’t only about the food you consume, but about your level of activity as well. On top of that, it is (finally) spring and the weather is beautiful!!! In reality, spring and autumn usually last only about 2 weeks each in Poland. However, since the global weather has been changing, the past few years have given us longer springs and summers – yeay!!
My activity for the day: a 3 hour walk with little Maxi 💚